The KT Training introduction courses include BOTOX® training, dermal fillers, chemical peels, dermaroller and mesotherapy.
We also provide advanced dermal fillers and botox courses, plus the non-surgical master classes for practitioners who wish to develop their expertise with the full range of cosmetic procedures available.
The introduction to botulinum toxins for cosmetic use will teach candidates to treat the wrinkles and lines in the upper face.
Indications include horizontal lines on the forehead, the glabellar/ frown lines and the periorbital lines also known as crows feet.
Dermal Filler Training
Dermal fillers are the ideal treatments to contour the lower face. These treatments are the second most popular cosmetic treatment and should be a part of every clinics facial rejuvenation treatment package.
This introduction to dermal filler course will enable candidates to treat the lines and folds on the lower face.
Candidates will learn to inject the nasolabial folds, oral commissures and lips.
For medical professionals who are new to aesthetic medicine KT Training also provide a complimentary online resources when attending any botox training course. The Introduction to Medical Aesthetics provides a guide to starting a cosmetic practice. This course has assisted many KT Training candidates with the start up and development of their clinic.
KT Training are one of most established providers of medical aesthetic training in the UK and understand the needs of each medical speciality.
What will KT Training provide for candidates who enrol on the courses?
Our goal is to provide you with unbiased procedure knowledge, hands on practical treatment time and the resources to ensure your success on completion of your course.
- We only train in clinical environments which will ensure you are taught in a safe and structured scenario when assessing and treating patients.
- Each procedure training is a 1 day course. This includes a comprehensive lecture by the lead trainer, demonstration and a supervised practical treatment session with all patients provided.
- When enrolling on any of the introduction courses candidates will be sent pre course material to review and receive membership to the Medical Aesthetic Academy which provides CPD approved e learning courses which can be completed before or after the 1 day course.
- The attendees of the foundation botox training courses can earn up to 18 hours of continuous professional development when completing all of the modules.
- KT Training provide regular web seminars hosted by industry experts.
KT GROUP medical aesthetics business consultant Yasmin Khan, author of "Simple Steps to Building Successful Cosmetic Practices" will facilitate the clinic start up webinar.
- All the patient documents and clinical templates can be downloaded from your online account.
- Industry recognised certificate awarded on completion.
- Our trainers also provide a mentor and support service if required.
- Free membership to the KT Training e learning and forums plus many other benefits and discounts.
The hands on assessment and treatment of real patients will enable you to provide these treatments on completion of each course.
The guide to starting a cosmetic clinic will ensure candidates do not make costly mistakes when starting out in aesthetic medicine. This online course includes downloadable business planning and marketing templates to assist candidates with starting and develop their clinic.
The Medical Aesthetic Academy modules also provide procedure resources for all candidates. These include downloadable patient documents and example treatment brochure templates. These resources will save time and money to ensure you can focus on developing your technical skills.
KT has a comprehensive range of training and development options including scheduled procedure training courses. We can also arrange bespoke packages for small groups at your clinic or at one of our training facilities.
Peels and Skin Care Course
The chemical peels training will compliment your present cosmetic clinic since this treatment is the most effective modality to improve the quality of the epidermis. Chemical peels will be a definite asset if your goal is to provide comprehensive range of treatment solutions.
We train candidates with Easy TCA and Neostrata AHA Glycolic Chemical Peels these two peels enable practitioners to treat most skin types effectively.
You will learn how to rejuvenate the hands, décolleté, face and to treat minor skin conditions.
The Advanced Botulinum toxins and Dermal
Fillers combined is a master class for experienced cosmetic practitioners.
The advanced course gives the candidates an in-depth review of the indications of the face, which can be treated independently with botulinum toxins. The advanced Botox includes botulinum toxins for the Hyperhidrosis treatment to reduce underarm sweating, also toxins for chin, jawline and neck.
We also cover facial sculpting with the Juvederm Ultra 4 and Restylane. This training course will improve your facial assessment skills and enable you to provide greater patient satisfaction and distance you from your competitors.
Contact us<< to receive the introduction to medical aesthetic information pack with course details, dates and prices.
Or call our head office to speak to the KT Training course coordinator to discuss your training options.
T: 01793 323786.
BOTOX is a registered trademark and the product is a Prescription Only Medicine. The KT BOTOX training courses are only available for medical professionals Doctors, Dentists, Surgeons and Nurses(*nurses need the V300 prescribing qualification to practice with botulinum toxins independently).