KT Training introduction courses include BOTOX®, dermal filler, chemical peels and mesotherapy. We also provide advanced training with botox and dermal fillers plus non surgical master classes for practitioners who wish to develop their expertise with the full range of cosmetic procedures available.
For medical professionals who are new to aesthetic medicine we also provide a complimentary online course The Introduction to Medical Aesthetics. These elearning modules provide a comprehensive guide to starting a cosmetic practice, which has assisted KT Training candidates in developing successful clinics.
KT are one of most established providers of medical aesthetic training to medical professionals in the UK and understand the needs of each medical speciality entering aesthetic medicine.
What will KT Training provide for candidates who enrol on the courses?
Our goal is to provide you with unbiased procedure knowledge, hands on practical treatment time and the resources to ensure your success on completion of your course.
- We only train in clinical environments which will ensure you are taught in a safe and structured scenario assessing and treating patients.
- Each procedure training course is a 1 day, this includes a comprehensive lecture by the lead trainer, demonstration and a supervised practical treatment session.
- Attendee will receive practical injection/treatment training with patients (paiients provided by KT).
- When enrolling on any of the introduction courses candidates will be sent pre course material to review and receive membership to the Medical Aesthetic Academy which provides CPD approved elearning courses which can be completed before or after the 1 day course.
- The attendees of a foundation course candidates can earn up to 18 hours of continuous professional development at no extra cost by completing the online modules.
- We also provide regular web seminars hosted by industry experts.
KT GROUP medical aesthetics business consultant Yasmin Khan, author of "Simple Steps to Building Successful Cosmetic Practices" provides the clinic start up elearning and webinar for attendees.
- All l the patient documents and clinical templates can be downloaded from your elearning account.
- Industry recognised certificate awarded on completion.
- Our trainers also provide a mentor and support service if required.
- Free membership to the KT Training elearning and forums plus many other benefits and discounts.
The hands on assessment and treatment of real patients will enable you to provide good patient satisfaction on completion of each course.
The guide to starting a cosmetic clinic will ensure candidates do not make costly mistakes when starting out in aesthetic medicine. This online course includes downloadable business planning and marketing templates for candidates to use to assist with start and develop their clinic.
The Medical Aesthetic Academy modules also provide resources for all candidates. These include downloadable patient documents and example treatment brochure templates which will save time and money to ensure you can focus on developing your technical skills.
KT have a comprehensive range of medical aesthetics development options including scheduled procedure training courses. We can also arrange bespoke packages for small groups at your clinic or at one of our training facilities.