Medical Aesthetics for Dermatologists
In my book “Simple Steps to Building Successful Cosmetic Practices” I failed to emphasize the significant contribution dermatologists can make to this new and evolving industry.
Botox training and cosmetic procedure courses for Dermatologists.
I will list the benefits for any dermatologists
1) Your business life and your personal life will benefit.
2) If you are an NHS consultant dermatologist or a locum dermatologist, the facial aesthetic division will be your own business and you can work at your own pace. The average profitability to the practice is approximately £500/hour net for Botox and Dermal Filler treatments. Approximately £500/ TCA Peels.
3) There is a large ethnic population in the UK with skin imperfections as their major concern. This opens up a competitive advantage for dermatologists for this target market.
4) Your specialist expertise in skin will give you the competitive advantage. Great skin will enhance a person’s beauty for life.
5) You independence is not restricted by a governing body and your success and achievement are dependent on your capabilities and experience in dermatology.
6) Your relationship between you and your patients is different since they value you for your work and the time you spend with them.
7) You will attract a better quality of patient base which will enhance your private work allowing you to grow your private business.
8)) Non-Surgical Treatments can be combined with other medical procedures such as hormonal therapies, weight management, bio identical hormone therapy, and depression, to provide a more holistic service.
A dermatologists transferable skills are ideal for non-surgical medicine.
9) The top earners in this industry are dermatologists since skin health is an essential component to maintaining a youthful appearance.
10) Skin Health combined with a comprehensive cosmeceutical skin care program is an untapped market that can double the profitability of a non surgical practice.
11) The market for Skin Health services is ten times larger than the Botox and Dermal Filler Market hence more opportunity for a profitable and sustainable business.
12) Due to the long delay in seeing a consultant dermatologist, patient are seeking private beauty specialist for skin solutions. This is a missed opportunity for the dermatology industry.
13) Cosmetic Dermatology services are in demand and can feed the Botox and Dermal Filler Division without any marketing expenditures.
You can transition your Clinical Dermatologist status into an anti-ageing specialist.
14) Very few non-surgical cosmetic practice includes the individual skin as part of a of the facial assessment creating imprecise treatment recommendations.
15) The low start-up cost of the non-surgical industry makes it competitive but this is the ideal industry for Dermatologists to carve out a private division without breaking the bank.
16) You can expand the facial aesthetic division and have others do the work for you even when you are on vacation, a privilege available only to few.
Business and Start up Support are provided
17) KT Training provides a series of support mechanism to assist our candidates to a fast and efficient start up program.
18) Our Free Skin Health on- line training gives you a competitive advantage.
19) KT Training and Ms. Yasmin Khan has invested over 10 years of research in identifying the best range of Glycolic, TCA and Ethnic Skin Peels. Our knowledge in cosmeceuticals are also superior. Cosmetic Dermatology Training combined with effective cosmeceutical skin care and other skin treatments produces quick and predictable results creating happy and loyal customers.
20) Clinician mentoring, free e Learning, free on line business start-up training and free marketing training are available before and after the training. These services are sold to non KT Training candidates.
21) Our forum and Books offer new and innovative information to make you stand out.
22) Our Marketing and Consulting division provides free start up advice to differentiate our candidates from other trainees.
23) Our future e-learning modules on a range of subjects including: anatomy, consulting skills, benchmarking, packaging your company, relationship marketing, and much more will be available to our candidates by the end of 2012.
24) KT Training is the only training company that delivers business expertise from a successful and credible leader who has contributed to shape the medical aesthetic industry on a global level. The company hires medical specialists in all areas of expertise and its owner deliver the business solutions.
25)We are a training company not a cosmetic clinic that runs training.
The foundation botox training and dermal fillers courses are held every month in London and the Southwest.
Are you considering a career in aesthetic medicine?
Then you should request the training and introduction to the medical aesthetics business information pack to ensure you understand this very unique business.