KT Training provide technical cosmetic courses for medical professionals which include botox training, dermal filler courses and chemical peels.
We also provide cosmetic clinic business courses to assist practitioners and staff in creating successful cosmetic clinics.
Building and Developing a Medical Aesthetics Clinic
Cosmetic business development courses for Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, Practice Managers, Aesthetics Staff and Entrepreneurs.
When you attend one of our botox courses, a complimentary starting a cosmetic clinic lecture is provided at the end of the course.
We can also arrange in house business development training for your staff.
The objective of the course is to teach new and existing practice owners the methodology of structuring a medical aesthetics clinic for long term security, growth and market dominance. The sooner one can develop this skill, the quicker the business will blossom and out perform competitors.
Ms. Khan is also a successful entrepreneur with 16 years experience in non-surgical medicine. Ms. Khan is the former international sales director of Inamed Facial Aesthetic, now a division of Allergan. She is the author of the only physician business manual “Simple Steps to Building Million Dollar Cosmetic Practices”. Both lecturers are skilled in business and building million pound private cosmetic practices.
The lecturer will discuss and present solutions on all aspects of developing a successful medical aesthetics business for long term growth. Below are the subjects covered in the day lecture:
1. Facial assessment and developing bespoke solutions for each patient
2. Understanding customer behavior and modifying your clinical environment to develop stronger relationships with your clients
3. Staff Development- understanding the client journey and how staff development can contribute to building stronger relationships with your clients, candidates will be provided with a procedure training manual for their staff.
4. Systems and Processes- understanding the importance of systems and processes and how these activities can help to build stronger client relationships.
We will discuss telephone and web base management, pre-consultation skills and consultation skills
5. Promoting your Clinic- we will discuss and provide take home material of major successful promotional activities presently done by top clinics. We will provide material on high impact call to action advertisement, seminar presentation, loyalty programs, referral programs and web marketing.
6. Financial forecasting and how to develop a business and marketing plan.
Gaining strengths in the six areas of business will guarantee long term success in aesthetic medicine.